The Yealink T52S is an easy to use business media phone with a 2.8" colour screen. Ideal for busy executives and professionals, this device features Yealink's optima HD voice technology and Opus audio codec meaning it delivers superb audio quality and crystal-clear voice communication.
With various advanced features such as Gigabit Ethernet technology, built-in Bluetooth and an integrated USB 2.0 port, the T52S offers a high quality IP phone with an enhanced user experience.
For users who need to handle a high volume of calls, this phone is compatible with Yealink's EXP50 expansion module, with support for up to 3 modules, users can add up to 180 extra customisable keys to their phone.
- 2.8" 320 x 240 pixel backlit colour display
- Built-in Bluetooth 2.0
- USB 2.0 port for USB recording and headsets
- WiFi available with the use of the WF40 dongle
- Support for up to 12 SIP accounts
- Opus Codec Support
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Paperless label design
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Supports up to 3 EXP50 expansion modules
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- 3-way conferencing
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- 8 programmable line keys with LED which can be programmed for up to 21 features (3 page view)
- Certified compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets
- Wall mountable
- Lifetime Warranty